Friday 17 August 2007

Waterfall prototype unit for sale!

Right, the production design is ready. The only difference between the prototype and the production units is the PCB layout - which doesn't affect the sound in any way, shape or form.

This is the unit that is pictured on my site and it was the unit which was used to record sound samples with - an overall great unit... It's unlike any overdrive currently out there, it's range of versatility and tone is second to none.

I'm offering it at a discounted price of £80 - that includes free shipping within the UK :) I don't really know why the discount, but - I feel it would be wrong to charge the same for a unit that has been slightly used, at least 10 guitarists have had there foot on it! (Don't worry, I made them take their shoes off!)

If you would like to purchase this unit please contact me via the "contact" page on my site here: www.audigoa.com/contact.php

Get it before it's gone, you defiantly will not be disappointed!

No comments: